Monday, May 11, 2009

Not me! Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

  • I most certainly did not allow my 3 1/2 year old to eat 3 dum dum lollipops, an ice cream cone and some of my Coke at Jason's Deli on Saturday! Hey, I was hot and tired after being at Best Ranger all day!
  • I absolutely did not get that delicious Edible Arrangement that I had hinted to my husband about in last weeks Not Me! Monday!
  • I did not get secretly get really excited when,we were starving on Saturday after swim lessons and on the way to Best Ranger, my husband offered to eat at Krystal, after all it is the only half-way descent place on Victory Drive. I do not secretly love Krystal but pretend I hate it, because Krystal is just one of those places.
  • I did not have my 4 month old out in the 88 degree weather, with grenade smoke, extremely loud simulated mortar and artillery fire and a lot of yelling and screaming this weekend and loved every minute of it! He, the said 4 month old did not sleep through all of the artillery and mortar fire, which was scaring grown adults!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I actually did one!!!