Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hi! My name is...

Cortney! That's me right there, well not really right there but above this writing, that's me! I am the face behind this completely amazing blog that you are reading. I thought I would give you a little look into my life and who I am. You have seen pictures of my boys and plenty of them, you will just have to endure 2 more in this post, but hey at least they are cute! First of all I am a 26 year old.........
Wife to this amazing and totally smoking hot man right here, well you know above this writing! His name for all blog purposes is Daddy C, obviously he is not my Daddy, but you get what I am saying. He is a completely selfless man and a devoted husband and father. He is an Army Ranger and has seen his share of combat deployments, 4 to be exact! Right now he is taking a "break" from the front lines and is a RIP Instructor(don’t know what RIP is,? Click here! ). We have been together for 9 years and this year we just celebrated 5 years of marital bliss. Out of those 5 years I have become the mother to......

This sweet little gangster in his underoos! T is what we shall call him in blog world. He is 3 1/2 years old, full of life and fun and the best snuggler in the world, that is if you can get him to snuggle. He is funny as all get out and literally floors me with some of the stuff he comes up with. He is an amazing big brother to my second born son......
Baby C! He is 4 months old an already a rock star, just check out his skull shoes! He brightens my day with every smile and his little cheeks I could pinch all day (oh yes and night now that he thinks night is play time!). He has his Daddy's looks and my temper, he goes from 0-60 in 1 second flat, just like his Momma, oh I should not be proud of that? Well I am!
Not only am I the lucky wife of the stud you see 3 pictures up and the 2 handsome devils just posted above but I am the proud daughter of.....

The 2 most amazing parents a girl could ask for. I am both a Daddy's girl and Momma's girl all rolled in to one and I love every second of it!!!! They provided me with a wonderful education and loving home, they are responsible for the woman I have become today, the good and the bad! So if you do not like me....blame it on them! These two people are responsible for whom you will meet next.....
My 3 brothers (note, this picture is 5 years old and they are now much older and even cuter)! Respectively in this picture is M, J and A. This is the reason I am so tough, I put up with such torture as a little girl, they claim they were preparing me for my future. Well after all they put me through I could probably be water boarded and not even break (totally kidding, insert sarcasm here, I do not need any angry blog readers). So far, my oldest brother J has given me the great fortune of being an aunt to......
CB and Miss R. CB is a sweet little 4 year old who loves to sing Dave Matthews while rocking out on his guitar and he is the proud big brother to Miss R. Miss R is an aspiring fashion Diva like her mother!

Now I also have some amazing friends.......

Check out the hotness that we dubbed Ranger Cruise 2007! These are some of the most amazing friends a girl could ask for. The men in this photograph (minus the sweet one with the glasses) are my husbands own "Band of Brothers" he survived many a deployment with these men by his side and I thank them for that!!! Now the other hot chick in the picture well......

That's E! One of the best friends a girl could ask for! If I think back at my best memories over the pat 3 years, she is in 90% if them! I am sad she lives so far away now and I can't walk 3 doors down in my PJs and watch our wedding videos and drink martinis out of the box, but hey one day we will again. This time just with a bunch of kids in tow!!!!

So, I hope you now have a little look into my life. I am truly blessed to have such amazing people in my life. All of these people have shaped me into who I am today and I am so proud to call them my family and friends.

****Of course there are other people whom have been influential in my life, but I only had pictures of so many, so no hurt feelings ya'll!!

No comments: