Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hi/Lo Thursday

This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to read everyone else's "Hi/Lo" posts and get your link on their site.

Our Highs:
We have gotten to spend alot of family time together recently which is great!
Chase is growing like a weed, just like he should, he is 3 months and 3 weeks old today, he weighs 13lbs 7ozs and is 22 3/4 inches long!
We have a healthy and happy family!!!!
And Best Ranger competition is this weekend so we will be going to that!

Our Lows:
I miss my friends from Savannah like crazy! I really wish we could take this job and have it in Savannah, so I can have my friends and my house back!
I miss my family!
My "oldest" little brother is really lost, he needs to realize that life is not about drugs and alcohol and about family instead. Supposedly he is getting help, but we have all heard that before!

1 comment:

GammySel said...

I know exactly how you feel about missing those you leave behind.
I have been married for 17 years- and the last 8 years we have spent moving from place to place so that my beloved could provide. Yes we were military at one time as well- that was in the beginning of our marriage.

Cling to the cross dear sister- in those times of loneliness- do not let it consume you.
A sister in Christ
Angie