Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me! Monday!




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



  • I most certaintly did not put a diaper on my 3 year old while being stuck in bumper to bumper traffic on the interstate this weekend after he told me and was crying that he had to use the potty! And to top it all off it was his 3 1/2 month olf brother's diaper.....nope, certaintly Not Me!

  • Of course I did not not take my 3 year old to preschool last week one day just because I did not want to get out of bed, I would never do that, my son needs his education! Not Me!

  • I did not ask this young guy at Ranger Ball if he could bring us another bottle of wine, then come to find out he is not a waiter at all, but the son of a full-bird Colonel, he was one of the only people there wearing a tux! Oye Vey, How embarrasing, especially for my husband! Not Me!

  • I certaintly do not have many other things that I did not do while are Ranger Ball, but I believe that those do nots will have another post of their own one day when I have really high self-esteem and will not me embarrassed by them!

  • I most definetly did not go to the Commissary on payday and during the case lot sale and sunsequently have to eat a bag of M&M's while in the store just to keep me happy enough to get through all of the retired old men and their little wives, that walk extremely slow or the families that bring their extended families to by buggies and buggies and buggies full of junk! Nope, Not Me!

  • And lastly, I most certaintly, positively did not tell my sweet sweet hubby that I would really appreciate and love an Edible Arrangement for Mother's Day! I hope he gets the not so subtle hint! Nope, Not Me!


No comments: