Friday, May 29, 2009

It's a jungle out there!!!

How stinking adorable is that lion!!!!
We went home to visit last weekend and it was great! Our friends E and M came with us and so did their sweet little girls! When I think I have my hands full I just think about M and E they have a 19 month old and a 5 month old, whew!!!! Anyways on Saturday Piccilo Spoleto kicked off in Marion Square, downtown Charleston, with a children's festival. The kids played on the fun bus, bounced their hearts out in the jump castles, slid on the inflatable slides, made drums and noise makers and T got his face painted! He was then to be referred to as the lion. As we were eating lunch, at Groucho's....my fave, I tried to talk to T and he told me "Shhh, the Lion is eating"! It was classic and hysterical!!!!
We had a blast at home! This weekend is fairly low key around here, T has swim lessons Saturday afternoon, C and I are going to a "work" party Saturday evening (thanks to Allison for undertaking the job of watching our boys, plus her sweet little, but not so little, London) and Sunday C has a soccer game. I can not wait until swim and soccer are over so we can have our weekends again! I want to go the Animal Safari, zoo and a Braves game, but our weekends are always taken up with events for Daddy C and T!
I am off to clean this messy messy house of mine before the hubs gets home from work.

1 comment:

Tina said...

What a cute lion.....

Sounds like you guys had a great time!