Sunday, May 10, 2009

Some great money saving opportunites and free stuff!!!

So I promised to give you guys the latest and greatest money saving opportunities when I had them and I found some great ones today, so on to you they will go!!


Like coffee? Want some for free? Go to Nescafe by Taster's Choice to try a 6 sample pack for free! I know quite a few new moms that would love that!!


I also found 3 great ways to get really high value coupons and free items!!!

  • Sign up for the Kraft Foods Community here at the Kraft Foods Community you will get free recipes, coupons and maybe some free products.
  • Sign up for the Kraft First Taste Program here you can get the chance to try new products for free, they usually send out coupons for totally free items once every 6 weeks or so.
  • And if you sign up for the Vocal Point here then you will get packets of coupons and free products in the mail on a regular basis. The most recent package they sent out had a coupon for a free box of Kashi waffles and a $1.50 coupon off another package of them.


Want free candy? I do, I do!!! Every Friday from now until September the Mars company, you know the one that makes M&M's is giving away free candy to the first 250,000 people each Friday. If you sign up here they will send you a reminder email so you can score your free chocolate!!

Not free, but really cheap...from now until June 29th you can get a Grande iced coffee with milk from Starbucks for $1.95,click here for more details. Mmmmm, now I can't stop thinking about that.

When I find more great deals, steals or finds I will be sure to let you all know! Until then don't hesitate to let me know what you have found this week! I would really like it!!!

No comments: