Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Meet Mama and Papa Kru.....



These two amazing people, whom also happen to be 2 of my greatest friends, just had a beautiful baby girl yesterday! Little miss K joined the world sometime yesterday morning/early afternoon. My source of information was Papa Kru, whom was a little jiggity when I talked to him, I am sure excitement had overcome him. But I did get out of him that she was 6lbs 13.9 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. I am so sad they live so far away now, in one year we went from living 2 doors down from one another to now living 12 hours apart.


Sweet Little Baby K

To my dear friends Mama and Papa Kru,
I am so excited for you and just know what you all are going to be amaing parents. Little Miss K is one lucky little girl and she does not even know it! Chase is anxiously awaiting the meeting of his future girlfriend! We love you guys!

The very top picture is from when a friend and I drove 12 hours to WV to surprise Mama Kru for her baby shower about a month ago. 12 hours with an 8 week old and a 6 week old was far from fun, but well worth it!

1 comment:

Noele said...

Aww, I wish I would have been able to go with you guys to see them!! I can't wait to see more pictures of Kaylee.