Monday, June 1, 2009

Not me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



  • I most certainly did not in a moment of pure weekness, while my sick 4 1/2 month old whom could not keep down his formula and was starving, feed him a jar of sweet potatoes which he completely inhaled and kept every bit of that down! I would not feed him those, he is not supposed to eat that yet! Nope, not me!

  • I also did not allow my husband's medic from work diagnose me and then give me antibiotics all based on what my husband told him. I then did not take those said antibiotics and in 3 days I did not fell 100% like a new woman. Who would allow an Army medic treat them via a 3rd party? Hey, I figure if he can save lives on a battle field he can certainly treat my sinus infection or whatever I had.

  • I did not hear my 3 1/2 year old screaming my name while outside with his father yesterday. When I went outside I did not see my 27 year old husband and my 3 1/2 year old son in my 4 1/2 month old son's baby pool. Then in true redneck style my 3 1/2 year old did not ask me to bring his dad a beer. I then did not get the camera, hand them each a beer (unopened of course!) and take a picture. Nope, not me!

Now head on over to MckMama's Blog and link up to Mr Linky to get in on all of the fun!

No comments: