Friday, January 16, 2009

What a Way to ring in the New Year!

Our amazingly fantastic New Year's edition could not be any more perfect......




5:00 a.m. came really early that January 15th morning, that is when we had to be at the hospital for my induction. After a completely incompetent nurse that could not figure out the monitor and blew my vein trying to get an iv in, then did not even change the sheet that had a ton of blood on it from this process, things finally got started. I got hooked up to the monitors and the pitocin started. About 7:30 I started to feel the contractions pretty good, I got my epidural around 10:00, oh how I love the epidural, it is amazing and I love it, did I say I loved it?

Here I am pre-epidural, but still feeling Ok....



After my epidural and having my water broken the family came in for a quick visit, before I learned it was time to push...I went from a 4 to a 10 in about 45 minutes..here is T visiting me one last time as my only child.....



After about 30 minutes of glorious, fantastic and completely pain free ( I AM TOTALLY LYING) pushing our whole world was complete. C .A. Gleaton was born at 1:37 p.m. on January 15, 2009. He weighed 7lbs 2 ounces and was 20 inches long..perfection!

His brother got to meet him, here is C and T for the very first time...



More later...back to my boys!

No comments: