Friday, August 13, 2010

A Whirlwind of Change!


Wow, I am super excited, I have been given a couple of extremely awesome opportunities lately and these have led me to be able to take my blog in a whole new direction!  This blog originally started as a way to keep in touch with family and friends.  Being a military family we are not right next door or even a town over from our family, so The Gleaton Gaggle was formed in order to fill everyone in on our lives.

I have found a love for couponing and I don’t just take it as a hobby, I have more so adopted it as a way of life, to the point where my four year old will tell you, nope we can’t go there to eat, Mom could not find a coupon!!  I took my family of four from a bi-weekly grocery budget of about $200 or so to a bi-weekly budget of about $80 (on a bad week with not too great of sales it will be that high).

 I have teamed up with some other great blogger gals and will soon be brining you all up-to-date daily and many times multiple daily posts on how to save your family the most that you possibly can.  I have some really exciting giveaways coming up as well, you will not want to miss these…who does not like free stuff and some pretty amazing free stuff at that! 

A little about me, incase you have forgotten or for those who may not even know!  I am a twenty something year old, wife to an amazing American Hero and mother to two amazing boys.  My husband answered his call of duty over six years ago and protects our freedom as Americans every day that he goes to work.  I am a stay at home mother to our two amazing sons that strives her hardest to provide the best lifestyle for our family by living comfortably on the budget of a United States Army Staff Sergeant! 

I am looking so forward to being able to share with everyone the tips and tricks of saving my family hundreds of dollars monthly!  My very next blog post and the first one to kick of the new direction of my blog will be how I saved 78% at the grocery store this week!  Stay tuned!!!

No comments: